Last updated: September 04, 2020
use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or
parts of our Service.
* Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under
common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or
more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote
for election of directors or other managing authority.
* Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded
by You on any electronic device, named Time Metronome
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to Time Metronome.
* Country refers to: Florida, United States
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or
* Service refers to the Application.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or
individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide
the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
* Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social
network website through which a User can log in or create an account to
use the Service.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the
use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
the duration of a page visit).
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We will not ask You to provide Us with any personally
identifiable information whatsoever.
No Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top
* By email: